Information Toolkits & Referrals:
- Protect Your Family//Proteje Su Familia - Information for Crisis Plan//Información para Preparar un Plan de Crisis:
- Financial Safety Resources//Recursos para la Seguridad Financiera
- Referral List for Immigration Attorneys - click here
- Post-Election Support for Families - click here
- ICE Raid Toolkit - click here
The following are a few reputable and trusted organizations to find information on important community issues.
- UnidosUS - Information on immigration, voting, education, and more.
- Admin Relief - Run by the Committee for Immigration Reform Implementation (CIRI). For information on immigration, especially DACA.
- National Immigration Law Center - For issues on immigration, workers' rights, education, taxes, and more.
If you feel unsafe or to report racial harassment or hate crimes:
If you or someone you know is afraid of being attacked or has been attacked call 911 and file a police report. Other non-emergency organizations to contact include:
- Portland Police Bureau: 503-823-0000
- Gresham Police Department: 503-618-2318
- Multnomah Sheriff's Office: 503-823-3333
- To Anonymously Report a Local Hate Crime online - click here
UnidosUS has also created a form for reporting hate crimes and monitoring activity around the country. If you or someone you know has been a victim of a hate crime, report it here:
If you do not feel safe to report a hate crime incident, and attack on an immigrant or another situation related to any local relevant authority (police, school district, etc.), Latino Network has created an email to safely report occurrences: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also report through this phone number: 503-283-6881 Ext. 131