Ballet Folklorico Coordinator Assistant
Studio Latino Ballet Folklorico “Corazones Alegres”
VOLUNTEER DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in preparations for public performances such as: loading and unloading suitcases, boxes, and costumes for dancers.
- Assisting in preparing and organizing costumes for dancers such as; ironing, hanging up, folding, labeling, etc.
- Assisting in making headpieces/props for dances.
- Some clerical work (entering data, making copies, passing out flyers to parents, taking role, etc.)
Spanish is not required but preferred
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE (OPTIONAL):
No skills necessary for this work, on the job training available
Volunteer opportunities available, estimated 2-5 hours/week
- Ages 15 and above
- Willing to be active and assist as needed
- Must pass background check