Noche Bella is Latino Network’s annual fundraiser gala! It occurs each September and includes a cocktail reception, silent & live auction, three-course dinner, honoring a Latino/a leader with the Aguila Award for Excellence, and live band and dancing. The goal of the evening is to raise funds to support Latino Network’s programs for youth and adults in Multnomah County and Oregon, and to bring together our community to celebrate accomplishments.
VOLUNTEER DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with other committee members to brainstorm silent & live auction items, and to procure silent & live auction items for the fundraiser
- Assist with planning for decorations & entertainment at the event
- Recruit volunteers for night-of activities
- Help with other logistical event activities
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE (OPTIONAL BUT PREFERRED):
- Outgoing person who is comfortable calling businesses and/or individuals to request donations (with training/coaching)
- Experience with galas as a planner or attendee
- Interest in decorating & planning entertainment
Monthly committee meetings in the evening.