Read this important "Getting Started" guide for key information about how to get full access to LATNET resources like our server, agency-wide calendars, and other important information you will need.
- LATNET Cell Phone Set Up Guide
- Connecting to the LATNET server with a Chromebook
- ServicePoint for OSX / MacOS
- ServicePoint for ChomeOS / Chromebooks
Need IT help? Send an email to email@example.com
- For Windows OS users - click here to download Windows File Server Shortcuts
Contracts and Funding Codes
See the LATNET Contract Administrator for how to get contracts processed or review the content below. The process is different based on the type of contract it is. See the Manager Portal for a more complete description of Contract Administration.
- Contract Administration - For REVENUE, MOU, or OFFICE/BUSINESS contracts (with organizations)
- Contract Administration - For professional service providers (individuals who provide a service)
- Contract Summary Sheet (for revenue and office/business contracts only) - Complete this entire form and attach it to a contract you need signed. Give packet to Sandra for signing or place directly in Carmen's inbox. This sheet is not needed for Professional Services Agreements.
- New Program / Funding Code Request Form
Contracts may be signed only by the Executive Director.
Returning the Van, and Dealing with Accidents / Damage
Key Contact Information
Jose Gutierrez, CHI Parent Advocate, Van Coordinator, (503) 816-6164
Yolanda Gonzalez, CHI Program Manager, (971) 303-4948
Alice Perry, Community Services Director, (503) 422-2008
David Martinez, Deputy Director of Operations, (503) 307-9143