Arts & Culture
Embracing Creativity & Cultural Identity
At Latino Network, we view arts and culture as essential elements of youth education. And we believe every child—regardless of race, ethnicity or class—deserves an arts-rich education.
Latino Network’s arts education and cultural programs provide youth with the exposure and opportunity to:
- Ignite creativity and passion,
- Gain new methods of self-expression in a safe environment,
- Strengthen problem solving skills,
- Preserve and share Latino heritages and traditions, and
- Embrace a more confident and positive cultural identity.
Learn more about our arts & culture programs for youth.
This afterschool program uses arts and culture to build student success and prevent youth and gang violence. Studio Latino teaches youth traditional and contemporary art and movement classes from mariachi music to hip hop to Zumba every day.
Ballet Folklórico Corazones Alegres
Latino Network’s Ballet Folklórico honors and promotes Mexican culture, heritage, and identity through traditional dance classes for youth 6-18 and performances for the community.